PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for a Payment Networks Manager. You will be responsible for developing and building PPRO relationships with local payment method suppliers.
This is a key business activity supporting the services we provide to customers. Your role will be to identify theworld’s most relevant LPMs and add them to PPRO’s Girogate payment processing platform. Adding them toour platform requires you to work with many different teams in the company and with the LPM. It meanscoordinating all these activities into a signed services agreement on terms and with business processes thatsupport our customer’s payment needs.
At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore will also be responsible for developing business results with each LPM in line with PPRO’s commercial strategy and objectives while finding the right balance between short-term business potential and long-term partnerships. You will seek results that improve the company’s competitiveness, reputation, and commercial success as measured in revenue, EBITDA and other KPIs.What would be your main responsibilities?
- Drive and enable the PPRO expansion in APAC by building new direct partnerships with key payments schemes in the region
- Prospect, qualify, develop and onboard new payments schemes to the PPRO network and drive business results measured by merchant and volume uptake
- Be an industry expert monitor the market development and trends and identify key payment partnership opportunities, consult internally and externally.
Who you are:
We’d love to see:
- Extensive knowledge and a deep understanding in the payments sector working with PSP and payment methods - specifically in APAC
- Strong understanding of technical and business payment flows
- Strong ability to excite and inspire others
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to connect with internal and external stakeholders on different levels
- Experienced in building business cases among parties and lead negotiations
- Solid project management skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.About us:
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.nbsp;nbsp;PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.nbsp;Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do by building trust and driving change we want to hear from you.nbsp;nbsp;Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.