Millions of customers trust Amazon Web Services (AWS) to power their infrastructure, become more agile, and lower their costs. These organizations powered by AWS will become the companies to shape our future. As the AWS Sales Organization continues to rapidly grow and expand our customer base, AWS is seeking a sales representative to help us establish AWS as the market leader for Business Intelligence service that addresses our customers' needs. As a specialist sales representative for this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of emerging technologies that will have a significant impact on our customer’s technical strategy. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration for the Amazon QuickSight service.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of success and a background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with peer AWS sales representatives, solutions architects, business development and partners. The successful candidate will also possess a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with business stakeholders, data analysts, developers and technical architects. They should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales engagements, internal education of field counter parts and successful go-to-market strategy to achieve customer outcomes.
· Drive revenue and market share while meeting/exceeding quarterly revenue targets.
· Build and leverage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to further the adoption of Amazon QuickSight.
· Grow and manage sales pipeline – prospect new customers while simultaneously progressing customers through sales pipeline.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Amazon QuickSight and related services.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Delivers successful customer outcomes.
· 10+ years of sales experience
· 6+ years in data visualization, embedded analytics, or business intelligence
· Experience selling analytics to independent software vendors (ISVs), LoB and Technology stakeholders
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key.
· Overachieved throughout career with experience in building champions with senior customer executives.
· MBA, Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
· Experience working in Cloud Computing (Saas, IaaS, Paas) or other Data Visualization and Analytics Software as a Service
· Demonstrated sales acumen and technical aptitude
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· High propensity for learning and delivering results in a fast paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us