, a global leader innbsp;IT security
, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management
solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats.nbsp;Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:nbsp;--We havenbsp;over 10,000 customers
worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.nbsp;--We arenbsp;growing at twice the rate
of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).--nbsp;We are amongnbsp;Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
six years in a row.Position Summary
The Partner Alliances Manager is a channel professional and a key figure in our regional team. This role is accountable and responsible to take the regionally defined named partner strategy, build partner tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans that strengthen our value proposition to the marketplace while providing new revenue opportunities.This role is instrumental to the success of a region. It translates the regional sales strategy utilizing Key Partners to sell more often and higher within Thycotic generated opportunities, influence opportunity outcomes positively in collaboration with the sales team as well as create incremental, channel generated revenue via a set of Key Partners. Partnerships build and developed in this position relate predominantly to Global System Integrators, large regional System Integrators, strategic Security Boutique Partners and Telcos, utilizing both a resale and MSP approach. The candidate will be located in Singapore, working from home with an expectation of up to 40% of travel within the region. The role will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Channel and Distribution.Key Responsibilities
- Build, develop and manage a Key partner base to reach specific channel generated revenue targets as well as overall revenue targets within assigned partner accounts.
- Take full ownership of Key partners, building relationships within the account that span various departments, from C-Level to sales floor. Involve the various Thycotic counterparts to strengthen relationships.
- Translate regional objectives and strategies into KPIs and a detailed plan that supports both regional and partner specific goals, taking executive ownership.
- Create and own GAP plans for region / for each Key Partner if required
- Drive revenue generation and closure with the partner ecosystem. Be in full pipeline control, collaborate closely with regional sales teams to win
- Support partner at end user meetings, either alone or in collaboration with sellers
- Own complete partnership journey, from recruitment, on-boarding, business planning through to an active and committed partnership with regular enablement
- Serve as the partnership and MSP advocate inside Thycotic; evangelize partners and the opportunities they present by injecting partner DNA into Thycotic sales
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the ins and outs of the Thycotic MSP Go-To-Market strategy as well as partner program. Utilize this to build repeat business and create tailored value propositions when engaging with partners
- Represent both the voice of the Key partners to Thycotic and the voice of Thycotic to Key partners as required to resolve issues and attain revenue
- Collaborate with Thycotic` s marketing team to create quarterly activity plan for demand generation via Key Partnerships and assume responsibility for execution of agreed activities
- Keep Salesforce.com up to date with accurate and regular opportunity updates, Alliance business planning information and meeting notes
Skills and Requirements
- A business leader who can influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner and prospect organizations. Comfortable at C-Level as much as enjoying hands-on sales conversations with sellers and prospects.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Strategic Alliance relationships. Existing relationships with GSIs, large SIs and Advisory partners is key.
- Proven experience of business development via partnerships, successfully implementing channel/field alliances strategy to drive increased sales
- Successful track record in meeting and exceeding business development and partner growth goals as well as increasing opportunity value in collaboration with partners
- Proven experience in building a strategic partnership network in region
- Strong time management skills in dynamic and fast paced sales environment
Why Work at Thycotic?
- Excellent English language skills: written and spoken plus another local language ideally.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong coordination skills: Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Strong relationship building, listening and follow through abilities
- Brings a positive attitude to the team with a focus on solving challenges to achieve the best result for all involved
- Used to having an ‘entrepreneurial’ mindset whilst being able to see the market opportunity, take the initiative and get things done
- Understands how to successfully build and manage a channel pipeline and forecast accuratelynbsp;
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful
work, a culture of innovation
and great career progression
Thycotic was named a Best Places to Work
Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees.nbsp; A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.