- ABOUT THE ROLE We are looking for detail-oriented Quality Control Executives to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards. The Quality Control Executive understands the customer's needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams. Your responsibilities will include performing some business administration and human resource duties. To be successful as a Quality Control Executive, you should have excellent communication and listening skills, with strong observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. You should understand regulatory compliance and be skilled in understanding scientific and technical data. Responsibilities
- Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the production process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors
- Report directly to owners
· 3 to 5 years managerial experience in Manufacturing environment
· Proven experience which would enable the candidate to meet responsibilities
· Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
· Experience is ISO may be advantageous
· Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills
· In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards
· Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· A positive, flexible and constructive approach to dealing with operational issues in a high-pressure environment
- Leave Encashment
- Group Medical Insurance