Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally?
Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments?
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS, customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Sourcing Recruiter to identify and assess top talent for AWS Professional Services (Proserve) business across ASEAN. The sourcing recruiter will partner closely with the lead recruiter and their hiring managers to provide guidance on addressable talent pools and market conditions, create customized sourcing strategies, build pipelines, and source top candidates for AWS.
The right candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and manage searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at market research, candidate generation, client/account management, prioritization, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
· Collaborate and work with an experienced team of Recruiters/Sourcers to help support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing Proserve businesses across ASEAN.
· Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders
· Drive simplification and contribute to increase productivity across the team
· Support and drive the roadmap for the AWS ASEAN talent acquisition team
· Drive the best possible candidate and referee experience, delivering on key internal SLA’s
· Drive candidate feedback surveys and participate in other recruiting/HR initiatives to provide the best recruiting support
· Solid track record/experience in a search firm progressive recruiting experience, with a heavy focus on sourcing and candidate generation
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and diversity sourcing.
· Independant and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Experience in recruiting in the region
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.